1 cup Asiago and Pepper Jack WhispsⓇ, crumbled
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 pound halibut, cut into 4 fillets
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine WhispsⓇ, parsley, thyme, paprika, and pepper.
- Brush tops of halibut fillets with egg, then top with cheese mixture, pressing it onto the tops of the fish so it adheres.
- Place halibut on baking sheet and drizzle with butter. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice before serving.