2 thick cut boneless pork chops
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2oz)
1 package BBQ Bacon Cheddar WhispsⓇ, crumbled and divided
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
½ cup prepared chipotle barbecue sauce, warmed
2 cups mixed salad greens
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Holding a sharp knife parallel to the cutting board, slice each pork chop lengthwise ¾ of the way through so that they open like a book.
- Fill each pork chop with ¼ cup shredded cheese and ¼ cup crumbled WhispsⓇ. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Brush with oil. Add pork chops to pan and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Brush both sides of chops with ½ cup barbecue sauce.
- Place grill pan in oven and bake 10 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145℉.
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place pork chops on 2 plates and sprinkle with parsley. Sprinkle remaining crumbled WhispsⓇ over top. Serve with salad greens on the side.