1 cup Cheddar WhispsⓇ, divided
¼ cup milk
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4oz)
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a food processor, finely grind ¾ cup WhispsⓇ.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture and stir as if you were making scrambled eggs.
- When small curds start to appear, add cheese, whisps, and bacon. Stir to combine, then smooth out surface with a spatula. Bake until almost set, but still with a little jiggle, 10-15 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil setting, place frittata under broiler for 1-2 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Let cool until set
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, dill, and lemon juice. Crumble remaining ¼ cup WhispsⓇ. When frittata is cool, serve with yogurt sauce and crumbled WhispsⓇ.