1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar (4oz)
½ cup finely shredded Parmesan (2oz)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup Cheddar WhispsⓇ, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Butter an 8” square or round baking dish or any medium-sized shallow baking dish
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket and steam until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place half the cauliflower in the baking dish. Sprinkle with half the thyme, half the garlic, half the salt, and half the pepper. Then top with half the Cheddar and half the Parmesan.
- Place the remaining cauliflower on top and sprinkle with the remaining thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, Cheddar, and Parmesan. Scatter the butter on top, and pour the cream over it.
- Sprinkle evenly with the crushed WhispsⓇ.
- Bake until bubbling and browned, about 30 minutes.