1 tablespoon olive oil
One 5oz package baby spinach
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter, divided
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 cup Parmesan WhispsⓇ, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and saute until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add cream, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease 4 ramekins with 1 tablespoon butter. Divide spinach among ramekins.
- Crack 1 egg in each ramekin with spinach. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or until egg white is set.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon butter, dill, basil, and Parmesan WhispsⓇ.
- Set oven to broil. Sprinkle WhispⓇ mixture over eggs and broil 1-2 minutes or until browned.