1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 packages (2 cups) Tomato Basil WhispsⓇ, finely crushed, divided
2 large eggs, beaten
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8oz), divided
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 can (14oz) diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
½ cup pepperoni
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
⅓ cup sliced black olives
Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450℉ and place a baking stone, cast iron pizza pan, or large upside-down sheet pan inside to preheat.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower in batches into very small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until fully cooked, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a clean kitchen towel and let cool slightly, then squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Place back in bowl and add half the WhispsⓇ, eggs, ½ cup mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and pepper flakes. Stir well to combine.
- Lay a large piece of parchment paper on a countertop and transfer cauliflower mixture to it. Press mixture into a thin, large circle, about 14” diameter. Use a cookie sheet to help slide crust onto preheated baking stone, cast iron pan, or sheet pan and bake until browned and set, 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender combine tomatoes and olive oil and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When crust is ready, spread tomato sauce over it, leaving a ¾” border all the way around. Top with bell pepper, pepperoni, onion, olives, and remaining 1½ cups mozzarella. Bake until well-browned, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and reserved crushed WhispsⓇ before serving.