2 Packages Parmesan flavor Cello Whisps
2 cups bottled marinara sauce
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
zest from 1 lemon
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees,
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta, Italian seasoning and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Pour two cups of Marinara sauce into an oven safe casserole or small skillet.
- Dollop the ricotta on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the marinara is bubbling and the ricotta is heated through.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan flavor Cello Whisps.