2 tablespoons plus ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 large eggs
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1½ cups cherry tomatoes
½ English cucumber, sliced
2 packed cups baby spinach
1 bag Tomato Basil WhispsⓇ
- Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 2 tablespoons salt. Place chicken in water and let sit for 15 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Remove chicken from water and pat dry. Rub with 1 tablespoon oil, paprika, and onion powder. Place in a baking dish and bake until internal temperature registers 160℉. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing, then thinly slice crosswise.
- Bring 1” water to a boil in a large saucepan with a steamer basket inside. Use tongs to lower eggs into steamer basket, cover, and steam for 8 minutes. Fill a bowl with ice water and transfer eggs to ice water to cool. Crack eggs all over and peel, then halve eggs lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Have ready 4 bento boxes or other containers. Divide sliced chicken among boxes. Place 1 egg half in each box. Divide tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, and Whisps among boxes. Divide yogurt sauce among 4 small containers with tight-fitting lids. Refrigerate until needed.