Serves 8 people
One 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
¼ cup drained and diced pimientos
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
2 packages Cheddar Cello Whisps
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and vinegar in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the pimientos, cayenne and paprika.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with lots of Cheddar Cello Whisps.
- Dip can be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.