4 medium zucchini, cut into sticks 3 inches long by ½ inch wide
good olive oil
1 cup panko crumbs
½ cup crushed Parmesan flavor Cello Whisps
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika
freshly ground pepper
sheet pan with a cooling rack.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the zucchini sticks in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to coat.
- In another bowl, combine the panko crumbs, Parmesan flavor Cello Whisps, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the zucchini sticks to the panko mixture and toss until the sticks are coated with the crumbs.
- Place sticks on the cooling rack that set on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Broil for 2 minutes until zucchini is browned and crispy.