Serves 4–6 people
1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with diced green chiles
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
1 ½ cups sour cream
2–3 packages of Parmesan Cello Whisps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to an oven safe serving dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is lightly brown and dip is bubbly.
- Serve with Parmesan Cello Whisps