1 pound ground chicken
½ red onion, very finely chopped
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
1 large egg
¼ cup crushed Parmesan WhispsⓇ, plus more for serving
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1 pound zoodles
- Preheat the broiler. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, crushed Whisps, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Use your hands to mix ingredients until they are homogenous. Do not overmix.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out chicken mixture, roll into balls, and place on baking sheet. Broil 6” from the heat until internal temperature reaches 165℉, about 10 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium. When hot, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zoodles and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve zoodles topped with meatballs and whole Whisps.