4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
1 pound ground turkey
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
½ green bell pepper, seeded and diced
½ cup frozen corn
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4oz)
1 package Asiago and Pepper Jack WhispsⓇ, roughly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375℉.
- Use a spoon or melon baller to hollow out zucchini, leaving a ¼” thick shell.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium. Add turkey and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until browned. Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, and salt and cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a large bowl and stir in red and green bell pepper and corn. Divide mixture between hollowed-out zucchini, mounding it in the center.
- Place zucchini in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and WhispsⓇ. Loosely cover with foil and bake until zucchini is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more or until browned.